Life Enhancement Action Planning (L.E.A.P.) Program is individually customized to meet the needs of participants
and can include any basic services and programs offered by R.A.A.! plus:
- Goal Planning and Action Steps Assistance
- An assigned Life Enhancement Guide (L.E.G.) to mentor participant
- Comprehensive self-inventory & skills analysis
- 12-months of progress monitoring and coaching
- Resource referrals (where needed)
- Planned outings and activities exclusive to participants
- Free of charge to all qualifying participants
By participating in our L.E.A.P. program, participants are making a commitment
to themselves and agreeing to allow us to help them plan and to track their progress toward improving their own conditions
for a more secure quality of life. During that 12-month period of time, we work with the participants on short-
and long-term goal-setting and action steps, and financial management, plus any other life-skills training neccessary
to help them elevate.
Be Bold and dare to L.E.A.P. to a better future! Contact us today!